Large HALTER or XLarge SADDLE Plate ORNATE Thick Fancy Solid Brass or Solid Nickel Silver Custom Engraved starting at
Large HALTER or XLarge SADDLE Plate ORNATE Thick Fancy Solid Brass or Solid Nickel Silver Custom Engraved
Starting at $28.95
Identify your horse halter with an optional second line for lineage, owner, phone number, etc. Size: 4 1/32" x 25/32" x .0625".
- Choose brass or Nickel Silver ($5.00 extra)
- Choose one or two lines. A second line is $3.00 extra.
- Write text to be engraved. All custom text will be engraved as it is written. This includes the spelling of all words, names, punctuation marks and spaces. Do not include quotes unless you want them engraved. Please be sure to check your order before submitting and include a phone number to reach you, if there is an issue.
- For each line, choose a font. We will engrave in all HIGH CASE (all caps) unless otherwise requested, except for Scripts and Olde English which will be engraved in Upper & Lower unless all high case is specifically requested.
- Choose a fastener. (Extra charges will apply.) (If you are NOT ordering fasteners, we still need to know what fasteners the holes should be drilled for. Please enter the hole size in the “Additional Instructions” box.)
- If you have any questions or additional instructions please enter those in the “Additional Instructions” box or call us at (240) 538-5589 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maximum of 25 characters, including spaces, on first line. An additional line is $3 extra. (We can usually accommodate more letters on 2nd line, as these will be a little smaller. Please enter a longer inscription in "Additional Instructions.")DESCRIPTION
These are a beautiful, ornate, flamboyant design, ideal for the show ring. They are made from the finest quality brushed satin solid brass or solid nickel silver ($5.00 extra), available for engraving. The dimensions are 4 1/32" x 25/32", .0625" thick, (.050" nickel silver),
almost a nickel.
Rivets and Chicago screws are available (extra charge applies). (We recommend Chicago screws for fastening to a halter, for working purposes, more durable than rivets, and also easy to replace if you need to use the halter again, when they have outgrown it.)
They are finished with a baked-on synthetic resin, that will not tarnish or rust. They are extremely sturdy and create an elegant finish to the halter.
We rotary diamond burnish the text into the brass five times to create a very durable engraving, much more so than just diamond etching or laser engraving, that has a tendency to rub off. The exposed raw brass is then acid oxidized to produce an attractive and durable patina on the text.
Please be sure to check your order before submitting and include a phone number to reach you, if there is an issue.
Thank you for your order!
Contact Endless Etc Engraving:
Callaway, Maryland 20620-0121
We ship to USA and Worldwide