Engraved XLARGE THICK 4 1/2" x 3/4" x .050" Solid Brass or Nickel Silver Horse Name Plate starting at
Engraved XLARGE THICK 4 1/2" x 3/4" x .050" Solid Brass or Nickel Silver Horse Name Plate
Starting at $24.95
For identifying your horse's name, with additional line options for the lineage, owner or phone number etc. Ideal for large horses, attaching to their thick leather or nylon halters.
- Choose Brass or Nickel Silver ($4.00 extra.)
- Choose number of lines to be engraved ($2.00 each for 2nd and 3rd lines).
- For each line, enter text as it is to be engraved, All custom text will be engraved as it is written. This includes the spelling of all words, names, punctuation marks and spaces. Do not include quotes unless you want them engraved. Please be sure to check your order before submitting and include a phone number to reach you, if there is an issue.
- For each line, choose a font from the drop-down. We will engrave in all HIGH CASE (all caps) unless otherwise requested, except for Scripts and Olde English which will be engraved in Upper & Lower unless all high case is specifically requested.
- Choose rivets or Chicago screws, (extra charges apply). We will send you the plate with the appropriate holes and fasteners to match. (If you are NOT ordering fasteners, we still need to know what fasteners the holes should be drilled for. Please enter the hole size in the “Additional Instructions” box.)
- Change the QUANTITY at the bottom of the dialog if greater than 1.
Maximum of 25 characters, including spaces, on the first line.
Each additional line is $2 extra. (We can usually accommodate more letters on the second line as these will be a little smaller. Please enter a longer inscription in "Additional Instructions.") The first line is usually a bolder, more prominent font, and any subsequent line is smaller; e.g. first line Roman Block (RB), second line Simple Block (SB).
These are the finest, sturdiest, quality brushed satin solid brass or solid nickel silver ($4.00 extra) name plates, one line engraved (included). Dimensions are 4 1/4" x 3/4" x .050". Rivets and Chicago screws are available (extra charge applies). (We highly recommend Chicago screws for fastening to the halter, for working purposes, because of the plate's thickness and heft. They are more durable than rivets and also easy to replace the plate if you need to use the halter again, when they have outgrown them.)
Plates are finished with a baked-on synthetic resin, that will not tarnish or rust. They are sturdy, but still create an elegant finish to your tack, particularly with their scalloped edge.
We rotary diamond burnish the text into the plate five times to create a very durable engraving, much more so than just diamond etching or laser engraving, that has a tendency to rub off. The exposed raw brass is then acid oxidized to produce an attractive and durable patina on the text.
If you have any questions or additional instructions please enter those in the “Additional Instructions” box or contact
Endless Etc Engraving:
Callaway, Maryland 20620-0121
We ship to USA and Worldwide
Thank you for your order!