ENGRAVED HALTER or COLLAR NAME PLATE MEDIUM 3 1/2" x 5/8" Solid Brass or Nickel Silver starting at
ENGRAVED HALTER NAME PLATE MEDIUM Solid Brass or Nickel Silver 3 1/2" x 5/8"
Starting at $12.95
- Choose Brass or Nickel Silver ($3.00 extra)
- Choose one or two lines of engraving. (Second line is $2.00 extra)
- For each line, enter text exactly as it is to be engraved. All custom text will be engraved as it is written. This includes the spelling of all words, names, punctuation marks and spaces. Do not include quotes unless you want them engraved. Please be sure to check your order before submitting and include a phone number to reach you, if there is an issue.
- Choose rivets or Chicago screws, (extra charges will apply). We will send you the plate with the appropriate holes and fasteners to match. (If you are NOT ordering fasteners, we still need to know what fasteners the holes should be drilled for. Please enter the hole size in the “Additional Instructions” box.)
- For each line, choose a font. We will engrave in all HIGH CASE (all caps) unless otherwise requested, except for Scripts and Olde English which will be engraved in Upper & Lower unless all high case is specifically requested.
- Change the QUANTITY at the bottom of the dialog if greater than 1.
- If you have any questions or additional instructions please enter those in the “Additional Instructions” box or call us at (240) 538-5589 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maximum of 20 characters, including spaces, on first line. Each additional line is $2 extra. (We can usually accommodate more letters on 2nd line as these will be a little smaller. Please enter a longer inscription in "Additional Instructions.")
Finest engraver's quality .032 brushed satin solid brass or solid nickel silver (.020") ($3.00 extra). Dimensions are 3 1/2" x 5/8" x .032" (brass) or .020 (nickel silver). 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" rivets, and 1/4" and 3/8" Chicago screws are available (extra charge applies). We recommend Chicago screws for fastening to an ultra thick collar, for working purposes. They are more durable than rivets, and also easy to replace if you need to use the collar again, when they have outgrown them.) Adding an optional second line ($2.00 extra) is the perfect way to add a phone number or stable name.
They are finished with a baked-on synthetic resin, that will not tarnish or rust. They are sturdy, but still able to be pliable and create an elegant finish to the halter, collar, belt, bracelet, key chain etc.
We rotary diamond burnish the text into the brass five times to create a very durable engraving, much more so than just diamond etching or laser engraving, that has a tendency to rub off. The exposed raw brass is then acid oxidized to produce an attractive and durable patina on the text.
The first line is usually a bolder, more prominent font, and any subsequent line is smaller, and choice of font represents such, e.g. 1st line Roman Block (RB), 2nd line Simple Block (SB) Mounting options are rivets and Chicago screws. Also used for leather belts, bracelets and key chains when mounted with rivets.
Thank you for your order!
Contact Endless Etc Engraving:
Callaway, Maryland 20620-0121
We ship to USA and Worldwide