Engraved Bridle Brow or Small Saddle/Collar Name Plate X SMALL 2 1/2" x 3/8" starting at
SADDLE, BRIDLE, BROW OR COLLAR PLATE X SMALL
2 1/2" x 3/8" Custom Engraved Solid Brass or Nickel Silver
Starting at $11.95
- Choose Brass or Nickel Silver (+$2.50).
- Choose one or two lines of engraving. An second line is $2 extra.
- For each line, enter text exactly as it is to be engraved. Do not include quotes unless you want them engraved.
- For each line, choose a font*.
- Choose brads (no charge), 1/4" rivets (+$1.95), or Phillips Head screws (+$1.95). We will send you the plate with the appropriate holes and fasteners to match. (If you are NOT ordering fasteners, we still need to know what fasteners the holes should be drilled for. Please enter the hole size in the “Additional Instructions” box.)
- Change the QUANTITY at the bottom of the dialog if greater than 1.
*We will engrave in all HIGH CASE (all caps) unless otherwise requested, except for Scripts and Olde English which will be engraved in Upper & Lower unless all high case is specifically requested.
Maximum of 20 characters per line, (usually one line).
All custom text will be engraved as it is written. This includes the spelling of all words, names, punctuation marks and spaces. Do not include quotes unless you want them engraved. Please be sure to check your order before submitting and include a phone number to reach you, if there is an issue.
Our solid brass and solid nickel silver are the finest quality available for engraving, and are finished with a baked-on synthetic resin, that will not tarnish or rust. The plate is 2 1/2" X 3/8" with a .032" thickness, almost that of a dime, so it is sturdy, but still creating an elegant finish to the back of your saddle.
We rotary diamond burnish the text into the brass five times to create a very durable engraving, much more so than just diamond etching or laser engraving, that has a tendency to rub off. The exposed raw brass is then acid oxidized to produce an attractive and durable patina on the text.
This size is the normal size for a saddle. Available in brushed satin brass or nickel silver ($2.50 extra) and comes with two brads, or screws ($1.95 extra), in appropriate color, for mounting on the back of the cantle, (usually the saddle owner's name). Used as an extra small bridle or collar plate, rivets (optional charges) would apply.
Can be used for Saddle, Brow, or Bridle plates, Pets and ID tags. (Bridle, Brow or Pet Tags should be mounted with rivets.)
If you have any questions or additional instructions please enter those in the “Additional Instructions” box or call us at (240) 538-5589 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your order!
Contact Endless Etc Engraving:
Callaway, Maryland 20620-0121
We ship to USA and Worldwide