Engraved Solid Brass or Nickel Silver Saddle Brow Bridle Collar or Small Halter Name Plate - 3" x 1/2" starting at
Engraved Solid Brass or Nickel Silver Saddle, Brow, Bridle, Collar or Small Halter Name Plate - 3" x 1/2"
Starting at $13.95
- Choose a brass or nickel silver ($3.00 extra).
- Choose one or two engraved lines (Second line is $2.00 extra.)
- Choose a font from our fonts photo. We will engrave in all HIGH CASE (all caps) unless otherwise requested, except for Scripts and Olde English which will be engraved in Upper & Lower unless all high case is specifically requested.
- For each line, enter text exactly as it is to be engraved. Max 20 characters including spaces per line. All custom text will be engraved as it is written. This includes the spelling of all words, names, punctuation marks and spaces. Do not include quotes unless you want them engraved. Please be sure to check your order before submitting and include a phone number to reach you, if there is an issue.
- Choose brads (no charge) or Phillips Head screws ($1.95 extra) or 1/4" rivets ($1.95 extra). (If you are NOT ordering fasteners, we still need to know what fasteners the holes should be drilled for. Please enter the hole size in the “Additional Instructions” box.)
- If you have any questions or additional instructions please enter those in the “Additional Instructions” box or call us at (240) 538-5589 OR email us at email@example.com.
This size is the normal size for a larger saddle. Available in brushed satin brass or nickel-silver ($3.00 extra) and comes with two brads or fancy round head Phillips screws ($1.95 extra) or 1/4" rivets ($1.95 extra), in appropriate color, for mounting on the back of the cantle, (usually the saddle owner's name). For use as a brow or bridle plate, rivets are available.
Our solid brass and solid nickel silver name plates are the finest quality available for engraving, and are finished with a baked-on synthetic resin, that will not tarnish or rust.The plate is 032" thick, almost that of a dime, so it is sturdy, but still creating an elegant finish to your tack.
We rotary diamond burnish the text into the plate five times to create a very durable engraving, much more so than just diamond etching or laser engraving, that has a tendency to rub off. The exposed raw brass is then acid oxidized to produce an attractive and durable patina on the text.
Can be used for Saddle, Brow, or Bridle plates, Pets and ID tags. (Bridle, Brow or Pet Tags should be mounted with rivets.)
Thank you for your order!
Contact Endless Etc Engraving:
Callaway, Maryland 20620-0121
We ship to USA and Worldwide